Sunday, October 10, 2010

POEM

                                                     Every time you look at me                                                               


                                                     Who is it you expect to see  


                                                      Who is it you think I am ?


                                                       Or do you really even give a damn


                                                        Do you know me or care at all ?


                                                        Will you be there if  I  fall

                                                     
                                                         Or tear my heart out and


                                                        Hang it on your bedroom wall

              
                                                         Can you feel me when I cry

                               
                                                         Will you miss me when I die?

                                                       
                                                       
                                                          Or has everything been an awful lie


                                               
                                                          So  when they cover my grave with dirt


                                      
                                                          Will your soul feel loss or hurt or like




                                                             So many times before will you



                                                             Just walk through  the other's  door                                Source URL: http://blackandwhite-8.blogspot.com/2010/10/poem.html
    Visit black and white for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

My Blog List

Blog Archive