Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Poem about how I feel inside

                                                              My heart is not beating
                                      
                                                              My lungs have quit breathing

                                                              I’m trying to come up for air

                                                              My soul is on fire

                                                               But I have no desire

                                                               And there doesn’t seem

                                                               To be anyone there


                                                               I can’t find the exit

                                                               The way to escape

                                                                I am trapped here

                                                                And there is no where to go

                                                                 I am looking for questions

                                                                 For the answers seem simple

                                                                  But there is one that I seek

                                                                  It haunts me and burns me to know


                                                                  
                                                                   Why am I held prisoner in a cell

                                                                   Without a lock, key or a door

                                                                     And no matter the pain or the hell

                                                                 I find in my search for freedom once more

                                                                  Places to look in our world do abound

                                                                 But the peace that I pray for cannot be found 
                                                                                                                                 

    Source URL: http://blackandwhite-8.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-poem-about-how-i-feel-inside.html
    Visit black and white for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

My Blog List

Blog Archive